Whether you are looking to open a tax free savings account or a registered plan to support your retirement, we’ve made it simple for you to open a registered account with Community Trust.
Simply select Open a Registered Account below to launch our easy to use online questionnaire to determine which forms you will be required to complete. Once you’ve answered a few questions, our online application wizard will walk you through the required steps to successfully complete and submit your application.
Click on the button below to get started.
Below is a list of forms that will allow you to manage your registered account and investments with Community Trust. Just click on the link to begin the process.
- Beneficiary Change Form
- Client Information Change Form
- Direction to Release Ownership of Worthless Asset
- Pre-Authorized Debit Form
- Transfer Authorization for Registered Accounts (TARI)
- Withdrawal Request Form
- Classic Registered Account Application Form – PDF
- Classic TFSA Application Form – PDF
- Pre-Authorized Debit Form – PDF
Toll Free: 1 (800) 268-1576